I'm back with a new GG!

 I'm back after a couple of months of being a bit inactive, I have to say this year I suffered the biggest burnt out ever!, I actually considered quitting SL a few times as well but at the end of the day I really enjoy doing this, the issue was the motivation wasn't there anymore.

I realized that forcing myself to edit, to create it just wasn't it. So I've got myself distracted by playing online games, watching a lot of movies and shows, giving my body and specially my mind some time to rest, to heal, to be able to miss SL and lately I've been feeling better, I'm trying not to spend as many hours as before and also gonna do my best to not get drowned with deadlines and stress.


Really hope you like our new GG, don't forget to wear your tag and get your gift @ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beautiful%20Dirty%20Rich/125/130/22

*B.D.R.* Kiara -Outfit-. Compatible with Maitreya Lara+Petite, Legacy+Perky, Belleza (Is-Fr), Slink Hourglass, Kupra (Original breasts)

 ☀ HUD Includes:
●  Bodysuit in 10 solid colors + 10 patterns
●  Skirt in 10 denim colors
●  Belt in 10 colors
●  Buckle in 10 shades (golden/silver)
- Alpha for BOM bodies included.
 
 *B.D.R.* Kiara Styling Card
★ Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - Mocap
★ Body: Maitreya Lara.
★  Backdrop: ninety - To Beach [ backdrop ]
 
Left:
★ Skin: 
VELOUR: "KIMAYA" Skin for GENUS (SUNKISS)
★ Accessories:
- Glasses: REIGN.-  HIPSTER GLASSES v2- RAINBOW LENSE
- Necklace: (Yummy) Kiley Charm Necklace
- Bracelet & Rings: (Yummy) Plumage Ring Set
- Nails: (NO) Art Nails - Natural - Pop Art Bag
Hair: 
AD - Breyonna - mix (AD= Analog Dog)
 
Right
★ Skin: 
VELOUR: "KIMAYA" Skin for GENUS (MALI)
★ Accessories:
- Glasses: REIGN.-  HIPSTER GLASSES v2- HYPE LENSE
- Necklace: (Yummy) Olivia Layered Charm Necklace
- Bracelet & Rings: (Yummy) Athena Ring Collection
- Nails: (NO) Art Nails - Natural - Evil Eye Bag
Hair: 
Unorthodox- Nise Fro FEMME

Right
★ Skin: 
VELOUR: "KIMAYA" Skin for GENUS (BROWNIE)
★ Cosmetics:  
Tattoo: Water drops included with Maitreya v5 HUD.
★ Accessories:
- Necklace: (Yummy) Kiley Charm Necklace (recolored)
- Nails: (NO) Art Nails - Natural - Pop Art Bag
- Ice cream: 28LA. Honey Bear Sundae Mocha
Hair: 
DOUX - Nova hairstyle [BASIC PACK]
- Bangs included with Deluxe Pack


Enjoy your gift!

Comments