*B.D.R.* @ Sense Event

Yassss, ok this time I can say that I'm finally back to SL, really missed all of this :(
For those who didn't know I had some PC issues back in october and I had to cancel all my upcoming events, as well as halloween items, pretty much all my projects got delayed because of this.

Now I have a brand new computer with a much better graphic card and a back up PC so issues like this don't happen again and I'll admit, I looooove the quality of the pictures taken in-world.


Introducing our new HUD layouts (Basic version shown in picture, click for a larger view).

 We have a new vendor design, I'll be changing our logo as well and I'll start working on a new color palette for 2019.

From now on HUDs are going to include a tinting option (as long as the mesh faces allow me to do it).

All colors DEMO huds, will also include these features.



This month we have Sense Event (December Round from the 18th to January 8th). Theme for this round was all glittery, sparkly, winter style so I decided to work on a sexy mini dress perfect for new years eve party.

Visit Sense Event @ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/168/125/1501

*B.D.R.* Shine Bright. Compatible with Maitreya Lara, Belleza (Is-Ve-Fr), Slink Physique & Hourglass, TMP, Altamura, eBODY Curvy.

Shine Bright Styling Card:

★ Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
★ Body: Maitreya Lara.
★ Skin:
- Left:  TRES BEAU MAKEUP GENUS ROBYN (INTENSE)
- Right: Atelier Pepe - Doja - Genus Pixie
★ Necklace: *AvaWay* LOVE Necklaces
★ Bracelet: :::NOIR::: Ayla Bracelets -
★ Hair by Doux: Moonspell (Fades) & Air (All colors).
★ Hairbase included with +Spellbound+ x SIIX Pyramids // Brunettes - 
★ Backdrop: FOXCITY. #MOOD Gacha - 11 - My Runway (Pastel) (Common) -Gacha item-



Happy shopping!
xoxo
Cameron

Comments